In this week’s DNQ we hastily cobble together an episode after Kris accidentally permanently deleted the audio, and take in the mismatched delights of Britsh R&B/Soul singer Beverlei Brown’s duet with the tight trousered, falsetto singing, glam rocker, Justin Hawkins of The Darkness with their sexy beefeater backup singers. Yes. That’s a sentence I just typed.
- DQ – Drama Queen (watch this, it’s great, Kris is a file deleting idiot)
- Thank you to @Nitro Gnome for your recommendation
- I write this as a newfound fan of Flying The Flag… but how was *that* better than this!?
- Big Brovaz – Big Bro Thang
- Big Brovaz – Nu Flow
- East 17 – Stay Another Day
- Brian Harvey ran himself over after eating too many baked potatoes… no, really.
- It’s not just Kris leaving his decorations up
- PSA: Don’t kiss strangers on the lips
Next time, Eurovision 1958!